Today’s Crossword puzzle is about Stocks and Shares. We wish you luck as you may need to find a dictionary or web site related to investments. Good luck!
1. The percentage paid on transactions
3. Obtain a better result.
4. A situation where there is only one supplier of
goods or a service.
5. A group of companies that form and alliance to
control a sector.
6. A method of selling where people bid against
10. The price of a company’s shares.
11. Stocks and shares.
12. Be of longer duration.
13. Buy something with a higher offer.
14. The price determined by supply and demand.
2. Use tactics to gain advantage.
7. Companies specialized in selling stocks.
8. Compete more effectively.
9. Be more numerous.